Tuesday, June 22

155/365


155/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This post is a little late because my computer froze at 1 AM while I was trying to simultaneously update my iPhone with the OS 4, upload a video to YouTube, and edit photos.

Not that anyone's used to early posts...

So last night Lauren and I wanted to run but it was soooo hot that we had to wait until 9:30 to go. We were sweaty messes by 10:15. It was still unbearably hot to be running that far. But it was perfect weather for the first late-night-freestyle swim of the summer. So we swam...and then we got cold.

And THEN, I decided to make a VIDEO of our next adventure. It's really exciting.


Window into my really exciting life.

DSCF8050
Late night summer Sonic = my youth.

DSCF8052
Preston told us about leading his guys at Young Life Camp. He has some amazing stories and testimonies.

DSCF8057
Do you ever go to Sonic in your PJ's? I did. I told mom I wouldn't get out of the car...sorry mom.

PS - I can't believe this shirt is showing up on my blog more than once.

Late night runs, late night swims, late night Sonic. That's a good late night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment