Sunday, June 13

146/365


146/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Alright, first off, don't ever take an Advil PM and try to blog. I'm already dying.

Next off, Dash and Splash. Run a 5K in the terrible humidity on a boring course. Hate yourself for getting up at 6:30 for this. Jump into the pool. Love your life again.

DSCF7878
Boss lady.

DSCF7881
Lauren and mom.

DSCF7883
I mean, Rachel and mom.

And then I showered then I babysat then I went to WalMart then Discount Tires the Panera Bread then Walmart then came home and made crash hot potatoes and flour-less chocolate cookies and...

DSCF7884
Mango sorbet with blackberry sauce (not pictured).

And then my cousin, Leanna, came over with her fiance, Aaron! And I didn't get any pictures. Bummer. It was fun and they are really a great couple and I can't wait to be a part of their wedding next month!

And then my dad came home from White Family Men's Weekend. Then I saw Letters to Juliet with Lauren and a different Aaron. The one holding the drum sticks down below.

And by the way, that's Sadie up there smiling with Lauren. We've run two 5K's together this summer. We're thinking of running one at a nudist colony. Free BBQ and a dance afterwards.

Aaaaand I might not be taking pictures that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment