Tuesday, June 15

149/365


149/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I have been craving spring rolls . Shrimp, cilantro, rice noodles and rice paper and peanut sauce. I can't find rice paper so I can't make them for myself, which is soooo sad.

But today I met with Amy (on the far right) about our fundraising efforts for Africa. Coming up: car wash this weekend, selling aprons and t-shirts at the Peach Festival July 10th, and acoustic night July 23rd. Also, a garage sale here and there. We are so excited!

After that we had worship practice and Shelbye and I worked up an appetite. And then she said, "Want to go to Taste of Asia with me and Amy?" and I went INSANE with excitement.

I want to eat everything I just ate five times over. With a blackberry scone on the side. I made those today. Man, what a GREAT food day.

DSCF7926
I ordered sushi. Cooked, but just because that's what I was craving. How odd is it that I started liking sushi when I left New York? I seriously want some more.

I DID abstain from sno-cones today. But who knows what tomorrow holds...

0 comments:

Post a Comment