Wednesday, June 9

143/365


143/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today I remembered Photo Booth. It's been some time since I've used it. I've come a long way from sitting in my apartment in Nashville in the hot summer taking silly photos with my roommates with my computer's camera. It was a real form of entertainment. Which I just tried to spell as "intertainment," by the way.

These are the first pictures I've ever taken on this computer. Long story short: orignal Mac crashed to the floor, new Mac crashed, got re-vamped and Photo Booth (among other things) disappeared, crashed, got re-vamped, old programs - including Photo Booth - reappeared.

Anyway. Now when I'm all out of time and need to blog real fast, I can do this! And I can show you what happens when I cook late at night. One of my fun odd jobs. I finish off the Blue Bell! And I admire our garden vegetables that grew while we were in Oklahoma! Very large zucchini, very tiny squash. Both gifts from God.

Welp, I gotta get up at 6 tomorrow. 6 tomorrow is a gift from God. Coffee is also a gift from God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment