Saturday, June 26

159/365


159/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I know I've introduced Amy before, but I feel like I need to do it again because she keeps changing her hair.

Here are a few things to know about Amy:

1. She likes to change her hair.

2. She is over five years younger than me.

3. We look the same age. We take it as compliments.

4. She is going to Africa with me for 3 months.

5. She eats weird pear, gorgonzola, arugula, walnut pizza with me:

DSCF8141

6. She has an insane laugh that is completely whole-hearted. And everyone can hear it.

7. She's super fashionable and loves photography and she's really passionate and loves loving.

8. She's my little friend.

9. Okay, my dog's stomach is freaking out next to me right now. It's gurgling and talking and it's kinda gross. And...something about Amy.

10. Amy has...never mind. You don't need to know that.

I just tried to make a video of what I'm assuming are Gracey's musical bowel movements. But then I realized, "Seriously, what sort of person wants to watch that?" So I deleted it.

And I love Amy.

2 comments:

Tricia Gilchrist said...

Is this at that place that we went after church that time where we shared that pizza?

Brittany White said...

yes! Tricia eats weird pizza with me, too!

Post a Comment