Friday, June 18

152/365


152/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm feeling a little depressed. This blog is really not about photography at all, is it? People seem to think I'm a good photographer but the truth is, it's about one in a million for me. I normally just share the good ones. That way, people think I'm good.

But when I'm blogging every day and some days you're supposed to post a picture of yourself but you accidentally wore a bathing suit all day even though you only swam for 15 minutes at 9:30 AM...but you still wore the suit on no less than four errands and then to babysit later that day...and so you didn't shower...and then you had a killer work out right after you ate a killer sno-cone...

I mean, those days I just don't have the time to take a million photos and pick out the one.

I actually took a real photo on my real camera after said work out. I figured I'd show you my drenched clothes and rat nasty hair. It's real. It's honest.

But I'm house sitting and I left my camera chord at home. So Photo Booth pic it is.

That is why I'm feeling a little depressed.

But I'm wondering...what's better for you guys? A really great photo or maybe a slew of photos I take throughout the day that give you a better peak?

Basically, are you artsy or a stalker? Both are weird. Believe me.

Aaaand good bloggers probably don't call their readers weird, do they?

I'll just talk to y'all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh b, your so gross!
who cares, takes pictures!

love,
d

Tricia Gilchrist said...

I'm definitely more of the stalker type.

Post a Comment