Monday, August 16

209/365


209/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I promise I came to Africa to work and do good and stuff.

Buuuut....just look at this. It's three scoops of some of the best vanilla ice cream I've ever tasted sitting in espresso covered with cream and chocolate shavings. Why have I never thought of this before?!

The Brickman's are an American family that live in our apartment complex and last night we went to one of the nicest restaurants in Nairobi for their daughter's birthday. Everything I have eaten previously on this trip has been out-shadowed by this dessert. We were at the restaurant for over two hours and Amy and I had a blast just listening and sharing stories: established globe-trotters to newbie globe-trotters.

In a few days life is going to get crazy again and I will be day dreaming about this dessert....

0 comments:

Post a Comment