Thursday, August 26

220/365


220/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is our room. I hardly left it today. We were without transportation or friends, so after a morning swim we pretty much napped/read/watched movies all afternoon into evening.

it was the first time I really missed just jumping in my car and driving to Target when I had nothing else to do. Yes, I did walk down to the beach, but I was quickly surrounded by what I can only describe as Africa's version of the ladies who lunch, or whatever the Red Hatted American women are called.

We skipped out on Swahili food and went for burgers and fries for dinner. Now I'm stuffed and thinking I should have just gone for the Swahili food, but the American-ish food tasted soooo good. It wasn't quite Chili's, and it definitely wasn't my dad's elk burgers, but it was close enough.

Finally, I apologize if I sound at all ungrateful and I admit that I was sort of a baby today. Will now get my attitude in check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment