Saturday, March 6

48/365


48/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Tricia had a wedding shower today! That's two Saturdays in a row spent showering others and I just really love the food, the coffee, and the company. And I just really love Tricia.

DSCF4808 DSCF4809

DSCF4817 DSCF4818

She just found out that she and her husband are stationed in San Diego. She said that I could visit the day after she moves in. So I'll have to figure out how to blog from the road because I am without a doubt taking a road trip and stopping by the Grand Canyon on the way.

I can't say enough about Tricia. She's my sister's best friend and she is such an extension of her family. We all love her and I'm just so excited for her to get outta Texas and experience a whole new life. We'll miss her but I won't make her feel guilty - I know how hard it is to leave.

DSCF4811
We got her this apron.

DSCF4823
Shirt dresses and cowboy boots - good combo. And of course, Rachel is beautiful.

DSCF4824
Lauren is missing, but she really wasn't all that sad because she was busy being in Hanson's new music video. Nice maid of honor, huh?

And the most exciting part of the day...
DSCF4820
SO EXCITING! Best gift ever from her mother-in-law and sisters-in-law. I told her to come over and play.

Keep up with Tricia and Scott's adventures on her awesome blog, Gilchrist Getdown!

1 comments:

rachwhite said...

those are great pictures of us!

Post a Comment