Thursday, March 25

67/365


67/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Have you ever been so excited to go to the bathroom that you turned a corner and smashed your entire foot into a tiny mini couch that happens to be made of lead that you happen to have in your hallway because why WOULDN'T you have one of those in your hallway?!

Or have you ever pulled a refrigerator over your big toe (which subsequently pulled your nail off and then caused you to meet the meanest doctor ever in a Brooklyn hospital who decided to give you six shots into your foot) because you decided now would be a good time to clean whatever is behind the refrigerator?

For someone who happens to really love my feet, I have a problem of messing them up bad. And I thought I'd show you a picture of my bruised, possibly broken (at least one of the little bones) toe on the left foot next to the pinky.

But I decided not to! You're welcome. I think imagining a toenail being pulled off is torture enough.

So I needed something in a pinch. What to blog, what to blog...

Fine, okay. Gracey dressed as me. What else? We tried the boots, but she wouldn't have it. I hear pictures of dogs makes Lauren's friend, Christine, cry. Well grab those tissues, honey!!

DSCF5492
"Yes dahling?"

DSCF5493
"I love Gayorg Von Trapp."

DSCF5497
"No more pictures. Please. Someone get me a drink."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we have THE cutest dog ever. and the shout out to Christine made her day, i'm sure.

also, I think you should post the toe picture. you posted the bloody knee picture, it's not even as bad as that.

Anonymous said...

i'm so honored i got a shout out!!
oh my gosh those pictures made me laugh so hard.

favorite post yet!
-xtine

rachwhite said...

like I said, gracey is getting so materialistic

Post a Comment