Monday, March 15

57/365


57/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Look, I'm sorry. There are some really sweet, cute children in my family and now that I'm home I just can't get enough of them. This is Kasey and she is hanging out with me for three days this week.

Today I curled her hair and painted her nails. Then I brushed a brush around her face and gave her some lip gloss.

These are her glamour shots.

DSCF5077
Excited.

DSCF5078
Undeniable.

DSCF5083
Satisfied.

DSCF5084
Ooooh....piercing.

DSCF5086
My first thought for each one is "cute". I'm trying to be more imaginative.

DSCF5088
(cute) Surprised!

DSCF5089
(cute) Silly!

DSCF5090
Perplexed.

DSCF5091
Happy.

DSCF5092
Diiiiiislike.

DSCF5093
I think I called out "mad" but this is not her mad face. I know that because I saw her mad face when Lauren and I had to wake her up from her nap in the car when we went to visit Amber and Keane (see adorable child below).

DSCF5104
Carefree and cute! But really, "Brittanyyyyyyyy let's gooooooooooooo!"

Okay, fine. No more pictures.

But can I just show you my favorite one more time?

57/365

Thanks. And you're welcome.

1 comments:

Danielle Landy said...

the piercing one is by far my fav, i know i told you that in person but i want it in text too

Post a Comment