Monday, March 29

71/365


71/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Nineteen.

1. Fact: She has blonde hair and blue eyes because that's what my mom prayed for. Case closed.

2. Fact: She knows every word to "Don't Stop Believin'"

3. Memory: She got really angry at Lauren and me once. Then she ran into a wall instead of stomping back in to her room. We laughed and laughed and laughed and like to replay the scene quite often.

4. Fact: She loves Hillsong (I hear it every day coming from her room).

5. Fact: She loves to dance. Especially in a crazy way.

6. Fact: She loves people.

7. Quote: "I wanna video tape! I wanna video tape! Hehehehehehehhehe I wanna video tape!"

8. Photo:
DSCF5549

9. Photo:
DSCF5547
Same hat, same grin, same pretty baby.

10. Fact/Photo: She really wants to go horseback riding. She has good memories of horseback riding:
DSCF5554

11. Fact: She loves her family. Which includes one particular sister who does NOT have good memories of horseback riding:
DSCF5557

12. Memory: She prayed for a street woman who was high off a glue bottle in Africa. A fight broke out next to her. She didn't move. She kept praying.

13. Fact: Sometimes I'm too bossy to her in the kitchen. But she takes it with grace.

14. Photo:
DSCF5545
Entitled: "In which the youngest child becomes the middle child."

15. Memory: While defeating a humungous ice cream sundae at Dylan's candy bar with Lauren and me, Rachel broke the spoon. Twice.

16. Fact: She's definitely the most hardcore in the family. Define that how you like.

17. Fact: I don't care if she's the youngest or the middle or the oldest. She's plain and simple a sister.

18. Fact: She's changing the world.

19. Photo:
DSCF5553
Classy!

One thing I never noticed before in that photo? Me wrapped up like a burrito in the couch. If I'd have known then all I had to do to get attention was get naked and put on some heels...

I'm not gonna go down that road.

Today.

Okay, fine. Ever.

DSCF5560 DSCF5561
DSCF5562 DSCF5558

I love this girl.

I'd also like to say way to go to my mother, who carried delivered her. She finally came to her senses and got the drugs. And also way to go to my dad. Very few men can get away with a neon pink hat in the delivery room and you owned it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why are both of my sisters naked all the time? And am I really carrying a purse while trying to ride a horse? And am I really wearing a shirt that says "I love Mommy"?

I wish I was there to celebrate with y'all today. Happy Birthday Rach!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel! I love you. And we miss you, Lauren. Very nice post for your sister, Brittany, except for maybe one picture, hmmmm!
Mom

rachwhite said...

wow. thanks hahahaha

Post a Comment