Tuesday, March 9

51/365


51/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

hadn't given it much thought
hadn't been back here for awhile
everything looks so small
seen through the memories of a child


"This Old House" - Sara Groves

DSCF4838

so scared of getting older
I'm only good at being young
so I play the numbers game
to find a way to say
that life has just begun


"Stop This Train" - John Mayer

DSCF4842

I could try and point the finger
but the glass points in my direction
sure, you've got your sharp edges
but my wounds are for my own reflection
you've got nothing I could ever hold against you
I've got fatal flaws to call my own
please don't go
please don't leave me alone
a mirror is so much harder to hold


"A Mirror is Harder to Hold" - Jon Foreman

DSCF4847

Isn't is strange to visit places from your past? I hadn't looked at this theater, really looked at it, in ages.

It was cool. Then it was a wreck. Then it was an eye sore. Then it shut its doors.

I thank the Lord for memory, for hope, for new life, for redemption, for unconditional love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment