Thursday, March 18

59/365


59/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Don't worry! I didn't miss yesterday, I promise! It's just that I left the house in the dark yesterday morning and I got back in the dark this morning. I would have blogged from my phone, but it died. And I'm about to run out for a while today SO for all of you who have been worried and texting/emailing/calling about how I didn't blog yesterday, here's something to hold you over.

I'll be back later with an extensive review of the Austin day trip we took yesterday AND some more exciting photos from today! Can you hardly wait?

But I'm in my PJ's and everyone else is ready to walk out the door soooo I must March on.

I really wanted to say that.

BTW I love ATX.

------------------------------

I'm back! And with some of my favorite photos from our trip yesterday:

DSCF5134
Lunch here! This kinda makes me want to tip less since rock stars are rich.

DSCF5224
Flaunt it, Austin.

DSCF5227
Why I didn't buy this shirt, I don't know.

DSCF5232
Tricia has few inhibitions when it comes to talking to strangers. Or asking them where they got their pants.

DSCF5265
Nate's a fan of my blog, I'm a fan of his band! And him. We're part of the ex-Cherry Laners club and he's the first New Yorker I've seen since I moved. It was a happy reunion.

DSCF5181
I just like this picture.

DSCF5144
And this one.

I'm void of all stories because I'm so tired, but maybe one day I'll tell you about how I recognized Pioneer Woman's sister behind me at Bank of America and Tricia freaked out and we got a picture with her and then Tricia fell onto the floor - literally floored - when she walked away. BTW Pioneer Woman is getting a movie made out of her life and being played by Reese Witherspoon?!? I can't get over that. And can't stop thinking about who's going to play me in my blog movie. Probably Cher or someone.

If you want to see more Austin pictures, check 'em out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment