Thursday, March 18

60/365


60/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Happy 18th of March! I'm 25 and three months today. To celebrate, I got my hair cut and made this apple tart.

I also spent some time with a few amazing ladies in my family. We went to a cafe that I love in downtown Weatherford called Whistle Hill Cafe.

DSCF5288

DSCF5293
I really wanted a picture of this. But it was really sunny and I didn't notice that there were people trying to get out of the cafe or see my mother on the other side of the door who was trying to get my attention/explain to the nice people why the weird girl had to get every possible angle of the door.

I felt really bad and they said that they'd blame me for losing their jobs and I yelled after them, "I'm sorry but you could give your jobs to me! I kinda need one!" But upon second thought, they were wearing business attire. I don't really want a job that won't let me wear cowboy boots every day.

Erg...I mean in a stylish way. Not in a hauling manure and calf nuts way.

DSCF5296
This kept me interested for all of two seconds until...

DSCF5298
this little exchange happened.

DSCF5306
Gosh that's sweet. Note to Keane: she'll kiss you all the days of your life. You don't ever have to grow out of that!

DSCF5310
So much love.

Oh whoa! I have four minutes until tomorrow! And my contacts are burning and my dog is snoring and my bed is calling. Now it's two minutes until tomorrow because I can't decide how to end this! How about goodbye? Goodbye. Until tomorrow, goodbye.

PS - Scroll down for extra pictures from the trip yesterday. It was a good 'un.

0 comments:

Post a Comment