Saturday, March 20

62/365


62/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today we celebrated Rachel's 19th birthday and my cousin-in-law's 27th. Happy birthday Rachel! Happy birthday Brandon!

The whole metroplex showed up:

DSCF5368

DSCF5377
About to pray before eating elk/venison ("elkison") burgers, partaking in a mashed potato bar, and drowning fritos in queso. The circle went through the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room.

DSCF5402
I made this ice cream cake. I think I can retire now.

DSCF5403
Nutter Butter crust. Caramel sauce. Blue Bell Vanilla. Whipped Cream. Reeses. Dark Chocolate Drizzle.

Are all hanging out in my butt and thighs right now.

DSCF5385
How many times will Keane be on my blog this week? I'm sorry, I just can't resist. And I also just can't resist tri-generation photos. I love these people.

Also, it was 75 and sunny yesterday. Today?

IMG_0778
Ugh.

IMG_0779
Also, congrats to my cousin and his wife, Sarah (parents to Jonah and Kasey) on closing on this house Friday!!

DSCF5389
Brachel in the hoooouse.

And by the way, this happened at 8:30 AM:
DSCF5340
Tricia requested my dad's chocolate chip pancakes for her last meal. So she and her parents stopped by on the way to the airport. I made her a Texas shaped pancake but she didn't want to eat it because she didn't feel right eating Texas.

We miss you, Trish! Congrats, Justin and Sarah! Happy birthday Brandon and Rachel!

3 comments:

Katie T said...

Brittany can I ask where you got the recipe for that cake? Cause it looks delicious and I might need to replicate it immediately.

Anonymous said...

That cake looks sooooo good!!
-xtine

Brittany White said...

Ice cream cake!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Ice-Cream-Cake/Detail.aspx

As you can see, I made some changes. The best part about this cake is you can use Chips Ahoy/Oreos/Nutter Butters/etc. and fudge sauce/caramel sauce/etc. (marshmallow fluff!!! that'd be genius!) and any kind of ice cream and whatever you want on top oh my I want to make another one right now.

Have fun!

Post a Comment