Monday, May 3

106/365


106/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

There are a few reasons that I'm posting this picture:

1. I don't have my computer with me tonight because I'm staying with my friend in Harlem and I didn't want to tote it all over the city today, so I had to use a camera phone picture. But I used a cool app to edit it!

2. I spend a lot of time with kids that I sit for, but I don't want to post their pictures all over the Internet. Family (or Grover) is different. Odd as it seems...but wouldn't you think it was weird if your babysitter put up pictures of your kids online? So I have more clear pictures of me and this sweet girl, but I actually really love her expression here, and it's a little less intrusive.

She is the middle of three sisters. When I first started sitting for her she couldn't even sit up yet. Now she's spinning and dancing and singing and saying, "Look what I can do!"

I love her and her family. They were so sweet to me when I first moved to New York and I never really had a chance to get over there and say goodbye. But today, my friend (who I'm staying with tonight), Samantha, was sitting for them. So I went over there and it was a happy reunion despite never having the goodbye.

I'm loving this week so much.

I'll be sure and do a full recap once I get home. I'll also post the April photo poll once I get home.

Really...I love this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment