Tuesday, May 4

107/365


107/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is my friend, Samantha. We were attached at the hip in college. She's one of my best friends and I'm so happy I got to spend time with her!

I stayed with her and her husband last night and this morning we got up and travelled down to the Village where she had to babysit. But she was early so we went and got cappuccinos at Caffe Reggio, which featured the "original cappuccino". It was a great cappuccino. And Philip Seymour Hoffman walked by, pushing a stroller, in front of a woman and a guy wearing pants with lobsters on them. I was actually transfixed by the pants but looked up and saw Phil looking at me. How about that.

I took a brief break to blog but I gotta run off to the next thing! Can't stop now! Thai food is in my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment