Saturday, May 22

124/365


124/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I KNOW how boring I've been lately. On my blog, at least. And I know how late I've been updating. And how bad the pictures are. I know all that. Just so you know that I know.

But I've been busy. Every moment that I'm not doing something essential, I'm sewing. I'm working really hard. This is the first week that I've been home that I haven't gotten a full amount of sleep most nights of the week. It really does seem like I'm working full time again. Basically, I am! All the babysitting, cooking, and sewing...I'm the house wife without the house or the family.

It's all sort of awesome, though. I love kids, I love cooking, I love being creative - which is why sewing these aprons is great! Each one is different, so I'm not getting bored. Just highly frustrated when I mess up and have to re-do things. Keeps me on my toes.

DSCF7235

This morning I made some bagels, though. It was fun but only the first batch puffed up sufficiently. I'm going to try another more intense recipe soon. I have to find a master bagel recipe. It just occurred to me two days ago that I needed to, so I'm going with it. That happens to me sometimes.

Tomorrow morning I'm running a 5K with my family, babysitting for two families back to back, and then rushing home to see the Gillens who are passing through on their epic road trip from New York to Austin. For good.

This blog is not for apologies. I get tired of blogging excuses. So all I'm gonna say is I didn't promise it'd be interesting, but I did promise it'd be consistent! So far, so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment