Saturday, May 15

118/365


118/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Can you tell what this is?

I mean, I really can't. It looks kinda gross, actually.

But besides the poop and stuff, it's pretty cute! Those are birdie babies!

I was rather scared to try to get this picture. The last time I took a picture of newborn birds, things did not turn out so well.

I still can't look those geese in the eye every time I go run. They're scary squabblers!

This nest is on our porch and apparently it was there last spring, too. My dad let's them make it because the little birdies peep their heads out every time we walk outside and who doesn't like that?

They were a little nervous, so I poked at them while Rachel was on the lookout for the mother. I'm not interested in being pelted with beaks.

DSCF7152
I hope I didn't poke any eyes out.

Hopefully I'll get a better picture later. They must have just been born because right now they're just fuzzy little things.

Another thing happened today.

DSCF7155

Yeah...

I figured you might need a better explanation, so here ya go:

My sister is a freak. from Brittany White on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment