Sunday, May 9

112/365


112/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This morning we got up, finished packing up the two cars, and drove home from Stillwater.

I also might have mooned two male housekeepers. If so, it was an accident. And I'm sorry.

Garsh, there are a lot of things I want to say about that but I'm going to go ahead and self censor.

Moving on! We got home, took a brief break, then got right back in the car to go celebrate Mother's Day/my Mimi's birthday/my cousin's wife's birthday!

Emmalynn has the best imagination. She gave my sisters and I these necklaces that wouldn't fit over our heads, so she called us Indian princesses. Everywhere we went, she yelled, "HERE COME THE INDIAN PRINCESSES" and then she put on a glove and served us tea and various stews. And bananas.

DSCF7014

112/365
She also gave us this. Which I called a maggot cake. I mean, what is that thing?!

DSCF7024
Mimi got a kick out of my description. She said she couldn't think of anything better herself.

DSCF7028
The three princesses with our little minion. I mean that in a really sweet way.

At one point we separated into families and prayed for our moms.

DSCF7033
I love this picture because Emmalynn is praying for her mom, Susan, and Susan is cracking up.

DSCF7052
I also like this picture. Jonah wants to smile but he's so into the cartoons on TV. I don't blame him.

That's his mom, Sarah, in the background. It's her birthday party! In her new house!

DSCF7054
Emmalynn made the card on the left for Sarah. Emmalynn's dad, my cousin, Jarrod, made the card on the right.

I don't know if you can tell, but...

DSCF7057
That magical bear is pooping some magical puppies.

You think that might be the cutest thing you've ever seen, but you're wrong.

DSCF7060
Check this out. Remember this baby shower? And this day in the hospital?

That was awhile ago. I was really excited to be here for a family member's birth, but I never actually met him until today.

DSCF7064
Happy mother's day to me!!!!

Uh...

sorry.

Would you like a closer look?

DSCF7061
It's a nice mohawk.

How about another angle?

DSCF7069
BINGO!

Oh my GOODNESS this child. Those cheeks.

DSCF7072
Does anyone see anything else BUT cheeks?!

Not butt cheeks. Gosh.

NO I will not talk about me mooning the cleaning guys, stop asking!

But I really hope they clean that glass barrier well.

TOTALLY unrelated.

DSCF7074
The ever-coveted rubber-band-wrist.

His name is Knox, in case you've forgotten.

DSCF7079
And his big sister, Emmalynn had those same upside-down heart lips. What a pair they are going to be.

Happy birthday, Mimi!

Happy birthday, Sarah!

Happy Mother's Day, mom (and all the other mother's out there, but especially my own)!




0 comments:

Post a Comment