Monday, May 17

119/365


119/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Well, the amount of support and encouragement I've gotten since I opened The Red Apron has been enormous! I'm now in a place where I could be constantly busy and not be able to catch up. But oh, what a blessing it is. And...that's what I get for opening up shop a little prematurely.

I bought some more fabric today and finished a new full length apron that I'll post tomorrow. Hoping to have the store fully stocked to a steady stream of 10 by the end of the week!

I love LOVE having this creative outlet and knowing it's actually getting me somewhere. I feel very productive and excited. Every last apron I finish is my new favorite...it will be tough to part with them.

If you haven't yet, you can join The Red Apron Facebook Group. If you decide to purchase one, you're more than welcome to post pictures of the apron being put to use!

Alright, blah, blah, blah, self promoting....finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment