Thursday, May 13

116/365


116/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Well, dang. I'm laying in bed, about to fall asleep and I remember...BLOG.

You'd think after 115 days I'd remember earlier than right now. So much for making habits.

I scrolled through my phone photos to see if I took any snapshots today so that I could quickly blog on my phone instead of hooking up the whole camera-computer thing.

And this is what I've got. I'm a little proud and a little embarrassed to admit that I take photos of recipes from cookbooks and magazines that I have no intention of buying. It's much quicker than that time I texted myself 50 times to relay a complete orange sticky bun recipe so I wouldn't have to buy the 15 pound America's Test Kitchen cookbook at the Barnes and Noble in Union Square.

I took this picture from the Family Circle at the dentist office. I was reading it while sitting with Lauren, who was getting a root canal. It was a rough, rough time. I won't go into gory details, but she got through it and I'm proud of her.

Anyway, I feel like I just told y'all one of my dirty little secrets. It is probably the most boring dirty little secret you've ever heard...but, still. I'm on a major lemon poppy seed kick. I couldn't
help myself!

I'm rather dull, I think. Better get on to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny, texting a recipe to yourself.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I think I want the rose garden apron, but I kinda wanna wait til they all come out. But then I want to buy it now so I can say I own the first one. Gosh, this is tough.

I miss the Whites!

Love,
Landy

Post a Comment