Saturday, May 15

117/365


117/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Sunshine and thunderstorms. That's the forecast for the next nine days. Today I left the house during a torrential down pour and returned to sunny skies. Texas is such a weirdo.

All in all, it was a good day for me. I ran five miles this morning before it rained. I was up early because I had to babysit, but plans changed so I had time to do a little cleaning and catching up on Thursday night TV before going off to my other babysitting job. Then I came home and made an apron that I'll be posting tomorrow.

I think it's really cute but I could be wrong because I was drinking a mimosa while I sewed it.

I'm hoping for a marathon sewing day tomorrow. I've turned my room into a mini sweat shop. Time to crank 'em out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment