Friday, May 28

131/365


131/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Food food food I love food I love yeast I love how it smells I love what it does I want to make bread I want to eat bread I want to make bread I want to eat lots of iiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!

I know you understand.

I also love basil. The smell drives me crazy, it is so good. The basil plant in our garden is insanely beautiful and every time I shake it I smell Brooklyn pizza.

So I could only take it so long. I found some recipes. Brick oven pizza dough, Brooklyn pizza sauce...yum. The dough had to sit in the fridge for 16 hours, but it was pretty easy besides that. The sauce had to simmer for an hour, but it was pretty easy besides that. The basil is from the garden, the fresh mozzarella is from the store and not as exciting, but tastes pretty great.

It cooked for five minutes at 550 on a preheated pizza stone. I burned the floor mat. A few weeks ago I burned the counter. I'm tearing up this kitchen because i'm dumb, but I make yummy stuff.

The taste of Brooklyn in my home in Texas is so, so good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, this was soooo good. I am so lucky!
Mom

Post a Comment