Thursday, September 9

234/365


233/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I love this picture of Amy with the 6th grade class. Ahh! This was so fun today!

We had our first art classes. Each time we walked in all of the kids stood until we told them to be seated. Then the said, "Thank you, madame." To which I said, "Did you just call me Sarah?"

You'd think I'd be used to the accent by now.

They were excellent listeners and they were so excited about the supplies we brought. You guys! We had over $300 donated yesterday! So, so blessed. These kids will get the best of the best.

DSCF1809
I like this guy.

DSCF1814
He drew a tree. He's after my heart.

I am loving these days. We taught two classes today and in between the pastor's wife took us to her house in the slum. I really enjoy talking with her and her husband. We are learning so much. I ask a lot of questions. Totally immersing.

After our second class Amy and I got all beat up a the gym again. You'd think we'd just stop going after awhile. But it hurts so good, or something.

Tomorrow we go back to KKV and figure out how teaching works there. And then I'll probably come home and bake something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment