Saturday, September 18

242/365


242/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Welp, it's the 18th. Today Kevin, Faustin and Sarah graduated from their life coaching classes. These guys are my brothers and I only have a few pictures with them. Don't they look snazzy? They like to dress nice. I wouldn't even be in this picture if it weren't the 18th. Too bad I made a promise.

But seriously, I love my brothers! We've been friends (siblings) for over 4 years now. Now they're all grown and getting married! Time flies, for real.

Speaking of time flying...I'm 25 and 8 months today. 8 months, right? I can't count without my fingers. Makes for interesting times when I'm trying to tutor physics. Can you believe I actually AM using sine and cosine in "real life"? If I hadn't of learned about those ridiculous things in high school I'd never been able to tutor the precious girl at KKV. So, it's kinda real life.

Mmmk I'm gonna go celebrate by cooking some Thai food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture. I was wondering when you were going to put a picture of Kevin and Faustin up.
Mom

Brittany White said...

It's rare to find them in the same room these days!

Post a Comment