Tuesday, September 21

245/365


245/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

We painted with water colors today in art class. This is the level 5 class showing off their work. I know...it's not in color. And they are holding up colored paintings. But...I just like it like this!

Amy and I started a game in our Bible class today inspired by my favorite things from Sunday school as a kid. We're calling it Super Bible Olympics! We separated the kids into 4 teams, had them come up with team names, team flags, and team captains. They have trivia and memory verses to study for next week. We have four categories of questions and I'm pretty sure the classes are loving it so far.

We only teach Bible to level 6 and 7, and I'd like to share with you the team names that level 6 came up with today:

Sky Dancers
Blue Dragons
Lanchester
and...
Grozzo's the Rambo's Team

I asked what that last one meant. "Just a name," he said. Yeeeep.

So far the Sky Dancers are in the lead for winning team and have had their wrists adorned with the hottest toy in the USA: Silly Bandz. I was curious to see if they'd translate to "cool" here or it the kids would think they were strange. Verdict's still out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you buy silly bandz over there? I remember you all playing that Olympic game at church. I bet they can't wait to play again.
Mom

Brittany White said...

Remember we bought them cheap at WalMart? The first package I opened was wonders of the world and I held one up and said, "Isn't this cool? It's a.......who can GUESS what this is?" Maybe the off brand ones are off brand for a reason.

Post a Comment