Sunday, September 12

236/365


236/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today I slept until 10:30 which was such a blessing. I've been waking up on my own by 7:00 every morning. I actually like it; I've morphed into a morning person. But I think I was starting to believe that I couldn't in fact sleep any longer. So after something like a migraine last night, I slept iiiiiiiin yes I did.

Amy and I decided to start a new tradition of brunch at Java House. We actually go to Java House quite a bit because it's one of the places we can walk to by ourselves and they have free wifi that works most of the time. Though you never can tell. But we just get drinks because we're trying to be smart with our money. The thing is, they have great food. We love their food. We miss their food when we're in the States. I mean, mostly we miss their coffee, but I do miss their food, too. So on Sunday...we're ordering food.

Church is at 4:00 and I decided today that I'd take a picture of Destiny Chapel to share. So I did that. But then this happened. One of the sweet little children became wordlessly attached to me last week when I danced with her. Today she spent most of the service standing directly in front of me. Eventually she felt comfortable enough to climb in my lap. But before that, she was transfixed with my hands. She grabbed them, slapped them, played with my nails, pulled at my thumbs, and then she just held them. So I took a picture. And I'm sorry, but this is the one I'm gonna post for today.

2 comments:

rachwhite said...

This is precious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Little kids love you.
Mom

Post a Comment