Friday, September 24

248/365


248/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This picture might not seem that exciting. I snapped it very quickly on my phone while we were in town today. We were in town for a very, very long time. For reasons which I may never know, Faustin had to jump out of the car while Kevin circled around over and over until Faustin returned. Then we went on our way to KKV. It took two hours to get there and should have taken thirty minutes. Also took two hours to get back. Okay, please just forgive me and let me do this:

I HATE KENYA'S TRAFFIC ARRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!

Alright, I feel better.

But can you see why I took this picture? The sign? Under Samsung it says "House wife's paradise." Huh? I am so confused, still. I have no idea what Samsung and housewives have to do with one another. There are just a lot of strange things about that sign that I'll leave you to ponder as I drift to sleep...

After another six mile run early this morning (I don't know where it came from, but I'm happy it did!), plus four hours of traffic (which quickly killed every endorphin I'd worked so hard for), and a few hours at KKV (they were good hours), oh and then having a small party of people come over tonight (we laughed a lot), and Skyping with my aunt Amber and sister Lauren (YES!!), I am tired and ready to sleep in like people normally do on Saturdays (I am also really tired of the parenthesis). So, goodnight from Kenya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment