Thursday, September 23

247/365


247/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

The kids sit on their benches all day. I really liked seeing them work in teams today. Get out of their chairs, bounce ideas off of each other, get creative...

They are really starting to come out of their shells and embrace our silliness. A few of the older boys are still playing cool, but it won't be too long. We're here for a while longer but in reality, we only have five more weeks with these kids. It isn't that long. Amy and I tried to plan out the rest of our lessons today and we have more than enough to teach, only wish we had more time to do it.

And they're teaching me things, too! I told them to make me a Kswahili study sheet. I caught some of the kids studying their Bibles for the games during their free time. They already have most of the verses memorized. I'm so pumped for next week to see how they do!

1 comments:

Bitterroot Mama said...

I'm sad that you only have 5 more weeks. Another great picture!

Post a Comment