Thursday, April 29

102/365


102/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Today we FINALLY planted our garden.

My dad took the day off to go to the vet with Gracey and my mom took a sick day.

She really was sick. For like, 10 minutes. It was super bad.

Then she got better and she planted a garden with us!

DSCF6774
Dad is planting some pumpkins. I can't wait to have some pumpkins.

DSCF6776
And mom is planting some green beans. Those will be good, too.

All together, we planted 30 different fruits and vegetables. I have a hard time believing this is actually going to work. All that food is going to come out of our backyard? But my parents assure me that it will. I just hope it works before I leave in August. I really want to grab a watermelon from the garden and bury my face in it and then jump in the pool to clean it off. Just like at grandma's house. And I want to do that in July!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brit, I just rediscovered your blog. Your photog skills are amazing! Good luck with the gardening.
rita

Post a Comment