Saturday, April 3

76/365


76/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Lauren is home for Easter. Hooray! And I'M home for Easter. Hooray!! It's been awhile.

A few weeks back I figured it'd be pretty awesome if we all got the same dress for Easter Sunday. Not that it's important...but why not? It'd be pretty funny and it would make it easier for people to compare and judge us if we were wearing the same thing. Or people that don't know us would realize that we were actually sisters.

Right?

Really, what I want to do today is take you on a shopping trip with the White girls. It is really fun and exhilarating and will probably make your day. Here we go!

DSCF5594
We found these dresses in a million different colors and sizes.

DSCF5595
Pockets are a hot commodity these days!

DSCF5598
A woman in the dressing room told us we looked sexy. Kinda weird. But maybe we need some cardigans.

DSCF5601
Bold patterns are in y'all!

DSCF5599
You know what else is in? Rompers. We were shopping for dresses but couldn't help putting on some rompers. Rachel said, "I feel like I'm about to sail off with Huck Finn" so here is her Huck pose. Love the way the light hits those guns, girl.

DSCF5602
Lauren cut off my head on this one, but it's me. I kinda love this dress.

DSCF5603
And here's Lauren in it. I told her to model. And so...

DSCF5604
She paused to gather her thoughts...

DSCF5605
And BAM.

DSCF5606
Yeah, I am no model. But someone has to show off the latest in Twain fashion.

DSCF5607
Open up ANY page of W magazine and there's a girl doing this. Why? It looks ridiculous like you're trying to carve your stomach out. I'm good at demonstrating ridiculous, right?

76/365
So at first, the rompers were a joke. Then we thought hmmm maybe we could wear these to church?

DSCF5610
I mean, we look good in 'em. And they're modest.

DSCF5612
I really like floral print. These were a little funny on us, though.

DSCF5616
We started getting a little goofy. Mom brings it out in us when she grabs the camera.

DSCF5617
Just keepin' it real, here. This is what we normally look like when we don't smile. We were in much distress about which dresses to buy.

DSCF5618
When we don't know the cameras are rolling...

DSCF5619
Well, maybe I knew about the camera here. And obviously Rachel did, too.

DSCF5620
Mom is very proud of this "artsy" shot.

DSCF5621
"Mom, how would you feel walking into church and us following behind you wearing these?"

DSCF5622
Mother cracked up after this picture. It had something to do with Lauren slowly moving closer and closer to the camera. You should see her mid pose - it'll make anyone laugh.

So there you go. Wasn't it like watching a TLC show or something? I bet it was. I bet you enjoyed it.

I'm not going to tell you which dresses we picked, but feel free to guess or tell us your favorites. Or you can meet us at church in the morning and we'll show ya! And then you'll quickly get over it and focus on the reason we're at church in the first place.

Happy Easter everyone! I'm off to bake some cookies. You won't want to miss the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda love shopping with those girls.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what these girls bring home. They are the most beautiful girls in the world inside and out.

Post a Comment