Thursday, April 1

74/365


74/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I am experimenting, and I think it might benefit some of you. Specifically the bakers amongst you as well as those in my general vicinity, who's mouths and opinions I will require.

In the last few weeks, I've come across a few recipes that claim to be the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. So naturally, I want to make them all and find out the truth. I'll then share my findings with you and all will be right in the world.

I've decided to try three recipes: the original, first ever chocolate chip cookie - the Tollhouse recipe, along with one from America's Test Kitchen and finally, the reason that I purchased this by-the-pound 61% cocoa dark chocolate today, a consummate best-ever cookie recipe, formed by the combination of famous chocolatiers' tips the world over. Or, mostly New York.

Stay tuned.

In the meantime, someone break that tie down below, will ya?

2 comments:

Tricia Gilchrist said...

I am so glad about this! I was just thinking to myself this morning how I really want to make the best chocolate chip cookies EVER. Man, I miss you. DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ME WHICH ONE IS THE BEST. When can I expect an answer?

Brittany White said...

Tricia! I want your opinion so bad. Maybe you can make them yourself once you get your kitchen stuff?

Answers may come by tomorrow...depends on how many people are here to taste. Sunday at the latest!

Post a Comment