Tuesday, April 6

79/365


79/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

If I were to ever give up on this blog, it'd be today. I just have no problem seeing a picture of cookies every time I check the site. But...I gotta move on.

I've had a few people tell me they are going to try the cookie challenge themselves which I think is awesome and I can't wait to hear if the results are similar. Please share!

So here is the sky. I was driving home tonight, hoping there weren't any kids or dogs in the street. My eyes were most definitely not on the street.

I see this picture of the sky tonight and you know what I think of? Aladdin. Maybe it's because of the magic carpet scene or maybe it's something to do with the colors?

Aladdin...who knows.

DSCF6098

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so cool!
xtine

Post a Comment