Wednesday, April 14

87/365


87/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'm posting this in a pinch. Some days I'm full of inspiration and can't wait to write, other days I'm just outta wack. Today was a fine day, really. I got up, made breakfast, read a little, cooked some, showered, baby sat, ran home, cooked some more, went to church, went to WalMart and now I'm cooking some more.

I'm nearing the end of the day with nothing to show for it, so I thought I'd share how I normally end my days. It's normally a 50/50 chance I'll have green tea or ice cream. Sometimes both. Tonight, though, it's ice cream. I love these mini things. I'm way into them. This one is Dreyer's Slow Churned chocolate chip. I also love the coffee flavor. And I also really love the new Skinny Cow ice creams (not the sandwiches - but those are good, too) that I've only been able to find at WalMart. The best flavor is caramel cone. I like these because it's just enough sweet and less than $1.25 each. I stocked up on these Dreyer's because Target had them on sale for 58 cents.

Another thing that happened today is I walked in from church at around 10:15 and my cousin, Chelsea was hangin' out on the couch working on her resume! I was happy to see her. Even though she took my parking spot.

So now you know more than you cared to about my freaky ice cream habits. It's better than my freaky green tea habits, I'll tell ya. Because I have lots of different flavors and you don't want to hear my opinions on all of them.

I'm looking for green tea ice cream recipes so I can just get it all over with at once. Sounds like a dreamy way to end the day to me.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

What do you mean you don't have anything to show for it?? You have an incredible picture of the most beautiful baby in the world! But I like ice cream too.

Post a Comment