Monday, April 19

92/365


92/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Guess what?

A few weeks ago I got this text:

Judy

I was hanging out at the Barnes and Noble in Southlake after Rachel's birthday dinner, lingering around the children's and gardening books. It was a pretty good night already, but I felt like doing back flips at this point.

I've been thinking about when I could go back to New York and the truth is, I didn't think I could. I thought my mind and body might do a freak out melt down and I wouldn't know where I belonged and I'd self combust en route somewhere over Ohio.

But I'm feeling so good about Texas lately and frankly, I just miss my friends. And now I get to see my friends. And I'm not going to self combust. Please, oh please.

I decided to make the reservation and guess what I just got in the mail?

92/365
Yep. It's aaaaaall confirmed. And all thanks to my favorite aunt.

That's right, I'm sayin' it! At the moment, Judy is my favorite aunt. The other 15 or so of you pining for that title have quite a bit to live up to, but I'll welcome your attempts.

In the meantime...see you soon, New York.

3 comments:

sarah kim said...

AHHHHHHHHHH
YEAAAAAAAAA
WOOOOHOOOOO
YESSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

when are you going?! i'll be in NY in june!

dlandy

Anonymous said...

Finally! I made it to someone's blog!
js

Post a Comment