Thursday, April 1

Vote for March!

One thing that I though would be handy with this blog was I could use it to remember days. Like "Oh....blah blah blah happened on blah blah blah day..." and I could be like "Hmm...what day was that? What was I doing?" and then check my blog and wa-la I'd remember!

Well, I finally had a chance to test my remember theory. But not in a fun way. Apparently I ran a red light because some sneaky creepy camera got a picture of it and then a robot sent me a letter in the mail saying that I owed that robot $75.

"What?!" I asked/exclaimed (hence the '?!').

"Well, I wonder what I was doing that day. I'll check my blog!"

So I did. It happened March 1. That day that I posted a poll but not a new photo. The ONLY day that I haven't posted a new photo. Ugh.

I learned my lesson. So I will be posting a photo on this April Fool's Day. But in the meantime, y'all can get your vote on for March.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't choose between my cousins! So naturally, I chose myself. And I love green. And that day.

Anonymous said...

I had to choose the baby lol

Post a Comment