Saturday, October 2

255/365


255/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Last year this stuff was my life-saver. Stoney is the strongest ginger drink in all the world, according to wikipedia, and every time my stomach hurt this was my ultimate cure.

I suppose a lot can change in a year because yesterday I threw it all up.

It started at 6 AM, then again around 7:30, then again every time I ate a bite of toast or drank a sip of Sprite. All in all, about 5 times. I was so achey and thirsty and sleepy...I think I was only awake about 8 of the 24 hours.

Anyway, that's why I didn't blog. It's the first time I've thrown up in my 25th year! That's...something to remember...

I did take this picture back when I thought Stoney and bread would solve all my problems.

But now I'm back to my old self. And I just ate a piece of dark chocolate to prove it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment