Thursday, October 21

275/365


275/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

I'll miss this sight. Since I'm not a real teacher I'm allowed to tell the whole world that I have a favorite class and it's THIS one. These kids are simply the best.

Here they are working on the still life in our makeshift display that did in fact crash eventually. That was a pretty big racket. Especially when the rest of the school is doing exams and you can see the class below you through the slats of the floor. Wups.

One of the things that I won't miss is being perpetually dirty. Even my clean clothes are not clean because they were washed, then left in a bucket all day, then hung out to dry...in the rain. So my "fresh" smell is also my "sour milk" smell. Which is sort of interesting, because I did drink sour milk from a box the other day.

I miss milk that you buy in the refrigerator section, not off a shelf by the dry goods.

I miss my dog.

But I look at this picture and I miss Africa, even though I'm still here. Oooooooh, life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment