Wednesday, October 20

273/365


273/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This is late because I ran out of internet credit yesterday. Sorry....

I snapped this with my phone during art class at Joy Springs. We were doing still life and this was the set up. Some of the kids were very, very literal, some copied my example on the board, complete with the arrow I used to show which direction the light was coming from, some drew the apple as big as the bottle, and some actually did very well.

Yesterday was a good day. We now have $1,846 to build the classroom. I think $2,000 is just around the corner. I just LOVE doing impossible things!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be the very, very literal kid if I drew this. When I saw this picture, I thought you were going to write about some of your favorite things.
Mom

Post a Comment