Wednesday, October 13

266/365


266/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Just a couple things. First - they like me!! I don't think "brown noser" is in the Kenyan dictionary, so Lydia ain't lying.

Second, Amy needed some more holes in her body.

DSCF2397
The sepia-tone is to highlight the dinginess, though I do wish you could see the bright pink of the scarf on Mariam's head. This was the mirror she used to make sure the dots were in the right place as we sat in a room/kitchen/closet the back of the Chemist.

DSCF2400
One and two! Amy got her hair all African-ied, too.

So anyway, I guess the combination of living with someone with 7 or so piercings and cheap prices (200 shillings, about $2.50) just really got to me. Because next thing I knew, I was freaking out in the chair.

DSCF2404
Yeah, freaking out.

DSCF2406
And doing breathing exercises.

DSCF2409
Before I let Mariam punch two holes in my ears.

And I know people say this, but it totally didn't hurt! That much! After that I was on such an adrenaline rush and I took it straight to the gym.

I think every body should go for some spur of the moment hole punches to the ear.

1 comments:

rachwhite said...

Britt! you're crazy, I love it though, it looks good.
Amy- 7? thats even more crazy

Post a Comment