Wednesday, October 27

281/365


281/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

This time the baby isn't naked. Yay!

I'll have to make this fast, though. If I look at her too long I'll just lose it. Amy and I walked to New Life Home today to see our babies one more time. We waited not so patiently for them to wake up and as soon as Dorothy came out, I made a beeline for her. Sorry to the other cute babies, but she and I have this connection now.

I don't know what it is, and I won't look too much into it, but she would not stop looking at me. No matter her position, she'd turn around and just look at me, mouth wide open. I fed her and she starred at me the entire time she took her bottle. She was so happy. She's looking bigger, right? Her cheeks are swelling up. She drank her entire bottle for me which is great considering the first time I tried to feed her on the way back from the hospital.

It's sad, but I hope I never see her again. I hope she gets adopted by an incredible family. I teared up looking at her and thinking of her 20-year-old mother. How....you know what, I won't even get into it. Let's just say, you can't not love her.

DSC_0536

DSC_0537

DSC_0538

DSC_0539

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG what a pair!!! Please bring her home. You look so beautiful. Love Dad

Anonymous said...

She looks just like you. Beautiful! Love, Mom

rachwhite said...

you girls are so in love, I love it!!

Post a Comment