Monday, October 4

258/365


258/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

We changed it up today and went to CMM to be there for the first night of the Masai Pastor's Conference. I love that place. It was odd being there and not being a part of the team running the conference, and also with so few people. There were maybe 250 people there and we're used to at least double. Meanwhile, we're running around, over-exerting ourselves, but still loving every minute. Today Amy and I spent the morning working on lesson plans, the afternoon chopping tons and tons and tons of collard greens for skuma wiki, and the evening enjoying the opening service. Breeeeezy! We helped serve dinner to the Masai afterwards which is always fun. People are so friendly to you when they're hungry and you're giving them food so it's an easy job.

I'm happy for all the changes this week. The routine of September was becoming just that - routine. I was missing home more and starting to crave new situations. I'm loving being with the Chola's and really excited for the rest of October. And then I'll be HOME! And then....well, that's where I get stuck. Feel free to leave suggestions.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit Brit, I think when you come home you should come to the Gee. (that's what C&K call it)

I read your post everyday. I can't read it at work. The gov. has blocked your blog....hmmm..interesting.

Your fav Aunt J

Post a Comment