Thursday, October 14

268/365


268/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

It's hard to get a picture of Joy Springs in it's entirety. Here you can see one side of the school and the steps that go up to the office and the classrooms for standards 5, 6 and 7. Just below me is another row of classes. I wish there were a way to show you how small this place is that serves as a school for 450 kids.

There is a chance that you are not on my e-mail list or one of my facebook friends. If that's the case, maybe be happy, because I've taken to sending out regular updates with pictures and videos in efforts to raise $3,000 in 3 weeks and to provide a new classroom for these kids. In January the new term starts and they'll need a classroom for the 7th graders going on to 8th grade. We're calling it JOY SPRINGS: PROJECT 8.

Watch these videos and meet some of the kids. You'll be happy you did.





So far we have $311! Click the PayPal button on the right to help out.

2 comments:

rachwhite said...

Come away with me come away
it's gonna be wild
it's gonna be great
it's gonna be full of Me!

yay Jesus!

Danielle Landy said...

I WANT VINCENT! I WANT TO MEET VINCENT! I WANT TO MEET ALL THOSE KIDDOS!

Post a Comment