Wednesday, October 20

274/365


274/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Last year before I left for Africa I had an awesome going away party by the girls at City Church. We had the best ever Brooklyn pizza and good things to drink. And apples with an assorted variety of peanut butter. We also played picture phone, and I had my first ride on a Vespa courtesy of the awesome Karla.

DSCF2475

They gave me this journal for my trip. I love journals and I love getting them. I don't know the last time that I bought my own - I always seem to get them as gifts, which makes them any better! This one is great because I love trees and I love the people that gave it to me.

DSCF2477

I used it last year and packed it right away for this year's trip. I haven't filled it yet so the exciting part is knowing that I get to use it again, in this country or another.

I miss you girls but I have the best reminder of you every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment