Monday, October 18

272/365


272/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Here I am at one of the most beautiful golf clubs in the world, or something. It's called Windsor Golf and Country Club and it's just down the street from KKV, where we were volunteering this morning. We had to stop by to look into wedding packages for Faustin's brother. I decided that if I have to post my picture today since it's the 18th, I'd like to have a pretty background! It really was nice there. It looked like a castle and the food was beautiful! Also, everyone there was super rich. We just walked through and they treated us like queens. So crazy that it's just down the street form KKV, an orphanage housing almost 60 kids, facing a water shortage. Oh, the juxtaposition of it all.

For my 25 9/12th birthday won't you consider giving to Joy Springs: Project 8?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment