Sunday, October 17

271/365


271/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Nzingo, right before she passed out on the couch.

This day was pretty great. I woke up early at the Brickmans, read some e-mails, looked at the pictures from my sister's birthday party, read the recap of the Rangers game (OMGGGGGG), and then woke up Amy because I was bored. And my computer died. And I wanted to go to the gym. So we walked over and it was a beautiful day and I had a pretty great work out, then we walked back and the best thing ever happened.

Twyla said, "Oh just in time! Brunch is almost ready!"

BRUNCH!!

You guys, I LOVE brunch. It's the best meal with brinner coming in a close second. With all my endorphins I was freaking out. We had PANCAKES and EGGS with good stuff in them. Hot, all you can eat pancakes. They were wonderful. Don't you dare take pancakes for granted. And I had juice and a cappuccino and let me tell you, it was just heaven.

We finished up a game of Phase 10 in the afternoon at it pretty much came down to the last round. It was a good game.

Then we got on the bus and went to church then piled home in the Chola's little car.

Just had dinner and I skipped the chicken necks this time but I still went for the chocolate stash after because just seeing a chicken neck was enough for me to feel like I deserved chocolate.

Two weeks from now I'm going to be packing to leave. I'm anxious to get home but want to make these last days count. I keep daydreaming about being home and I know it's so important to just be where I am. Especially if where I am is in Africa!! Seriously need to kick that habit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you wake up Amy the way you wake up Lauren?

Post a Comment