Friday, October 15

269/365


269/365, originally uploaded by britrosewhite.

Okay let's just get through this. It's past midnight and the only photo I took today was this one: a quick snapshot on Photo Booth to send to Lauren who wanted a closer look at my ear piercings. It wasn't meant to be seen by anyone else, certainly not on my blog. I did other things today, like went to Kings Kids Village and spent the afternoon with Sarah. But Lauren said that my parents weren't even convinced that I really got new holes in my ears. Which explains the lack of comments and emails that I expected from my mother.

Anyway, wonder what she'll say when I post the pictures from the even sketchier tattoo parlor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the tat parlor got my attention. You know me well so just imagine what I might be saying about that. I like the new ear piercings though!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I knew you were hole-e. You are so beautiful!!! Daddy

Post a Comment